Deconstruct the experience. What are the three acts of this story? What were the teacher moves? How is it different than the same kind of problem in a textbook?
Which acts are missing? What media or information would you need to gather to turn these partial stories into complete math problems?
Proportion / Ratio
- Email a photo or a video that’s less than one minute long to email@example.com that you think will provoke a lot of questions. Deadline is 9PM tonight.
- Take the end-of-the-day survey.
- +1 – It generates a question.
- +1 – That question is guessable.
- +1 – Answering the question requires more information.
- +1 – The answer can be validated.