Deconstruct the experience. What are the three acts of this story? What were the teacher moves? How is it different than the same kind of problem in a textbook?
Which acts are missing? What media or information would you need to gather to turn these partial stories into complete math problems?
Proportion / Ratio
- Email a photo or a video that’s less than one minute long to firstname.lastname@example.org that you think will provoke a lot of questions. Deadline is 9PM tonight.
- Take the end-of-the-day survey.
- +1 – It generates a question.
- +1 – That question is guessable.
- +1 – Answering the question requires more information.
- +1 – The answer can be validated.
After watching the Teaching Channel video and reviewing these five handouts, what are ways the Barbie Bungee project can go wrong and how can you make sure it goes right?